reflections of our life on the farm and beyond

Sunday, August 24, 2014

I am pathetic

This blog has gone to the dogs.  I have just not done anything of value recently on here and at one point, almost felt like shutting it down.  But we have just launched into the Twittersphere and are also Instagraming...it felt stupid to knock this on the head.  So I will keep it going.  However it would be good to hear some feedback - just so I know I am not talking to myself!

I can't believe it is nearly a year since I posted stuff on here.  In fact, only twice in a year.  Shocking.  And I am not making things better, by once again using this blog as the platform to participate in Papertrey Ink's annual Stampafaire.  So, sit back and enjoy my posts over the next few days.  They will all be about cards and crafting, so if you are not interested...avert your eyes for the next few days.

If you are mildly interested, check things out.

And I PROMISE....I  will pull my finger out and update this blog very soon!

But for the meantime, sit back and enjoy some crafty goodness!

No comments: