reflections of our life on the farm and beyond

Sunday, August 24, 2014

PTI Stamp-a-Faire 2014: Timer Challenge

Off and running for 2014.  Have to say that it is not easy as this is being run out of America and they are using the whole of Saturday August 23rd to run the SAF.  This, however, means early hours of the following Sunday morning for us that live on the other side of the world.  Needless to say, I will not be doing all the challenges as they are posted.  I will be playing along in catch up mode for most.

But I am up at the moment (1.30am) and figure that I may as well get at least one card knocked off.  And here it is.

The challenge was to use a colour combo and sketch provided, and come up with a card in 20 minutes. I was good....I made mine in under 15minutes, which included getting my supplies together and constructing the card.  It took me longer to log onto the blogsite to load up the card!!

Materials Used:
Cardstock: PTI white notecard, Stampin; Up! coloured cardstocks and glimmer paper
Stamp: Congrats all Ways (PTI)
Ink: Smoky Shadow (PTI)
Other: Star punches (SU! - both retired)


No comments: