reflections of our life on the farm and beyond

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Grampians camping

As mentioned in the previous post, we took off for a week in the Grampians straight after Bella's christening. We went with the Butlers (Bret, Bernie, Emma & Monnie) and mum came with us as well. It's been ages since I've been away camping with them all. Years ago, we used to go camping every second month. I'd like to get back into that.

Unfortunately, Bella was rather unsettled and cried a lot....A LOT. Sigh. I think I was more stressed than anyone though about her crying worrying others. But it was enjoyable and MArk and I are now starting serious discussions about where our next big trip (a la Darwin) will be. Maybe WA? Or maybe Flinders ranges? OR Tassie? Not too sure.

Anyway, here are some pics of the time away. It was very cold and as you will see, we were quite rugged up. On some days, I wasn't too sure I even had kids much less a baby due to all the swaddling around them all!!

2 comments:

Stevo and Co said...

these photos are great sam, looks like you all had lots of fun! we were going to stop in the grampians on our way home, but might hold off until we get a camper trailer/van and do it then. see you all in december xxx

Scrapsister said...

Oh wow, the rock photos are awesome :) To answer your Q...no covers for those layouts. I had a cover a while back of Mikaela, but not recently.