reflections of our life on the farm and beyond

Monday, May 17, 2010

Lunch with my boy

Today I had lunch with Tom at kinder. They had some special lunch for mum/gran/aunt etc. It was a BYO or you could have vegie soup that the kids made. I have to admit to nearly forgetting about it though. Thank God I pick Biddy up from daycare at 12pm because there were a few cars about and it got me thinking why......and then it hit me about the lunch! Fortunately, lunch wasn't until 1pm, so I had enough time to grab Bid something at the bakery, cram it down her throat, make myself a sandwich and still get back into kinder in time. When I walked in, all the other mums that were attending were already there and here was little Tom's face scouring the room looking for me. Nearly made me cry. Especially when his face lit up when he saw me....

.......damn pregnancy hormones!

No comments: