reflections of our life on the farm and beyond

Monday, August 26, 2013

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2013....Breakfast Bake and Take

Here is my creation.  Whilst this was the first challenge, it was actually my last card created.  The event for Papertrey Ink started 8am Saturday Cincinati time, which was 10pm Saturday night for us.  We never have aything on as a rule, but of course, this particular Sat night, we had a 40th birthday to go to (but it was fun!).

So I started creating backwards as all the challenges were up by the time I saw the computer on Sunday.

All the challenges have a cooking theme to it, and the kit we received had an apron, measuring spoons, spatula, rolling pin as well as clay, ink, stamps etc.....it was all very exciting!

This is the Breakfast Bake and Take challenge.  We had to pick a sketch and a colour scheme that was provided.  I went for colour recipe #6 and sketch #4.  I wasn't too sure at first because I was starting to run out of mojo, but I think it turned out ok in the end.




No comments: