reflections of our life on the farm and beyond

Sunday, July 25, 2010

In Good Hands

It has been so long since I have been able to sit down and do a scrapbook layout. I was fortunate (and privileged) to be asked to run a class for some customers of mine this weekend at Port Fairy. These gals escaped to a seaside villa to do a spot of creating for the entire weekend. I took some stuff to scrap as well, along with what I was teaching them, but after all the yakking I did, I only got this one layout done. But it is a start and the first I have done for little Bella.


This picture was taken the other night right before she was to have a bath. I wanted to capture the size of Mark's hands in relation to her entire size. It is not the most perfect of photos, but I love it. I printed it out on some canvas paper that I bought at Aldi (of all places) ages ago, and it made the whole thing look quite "arty" in real life!

No comments: