reflections of our life on the farm and beyond

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Graceful Impressions

My new business - Graceful Impressions - is up and going! This is my new business name and it is derived from Bridie's middle name (Grace).

This business is predominately the face of my Stampin' Up! demonstratorship, but in the future may be used to extend my business dealings.

I will be keeping a seperate blog/website of all things "Graceful", and you can read about it here. On this site, I will be doing a few things:
1. SU! specials
2. my own personal specials offered on SU! products
3. promotion of SU! products
4. tutorials and tips on how to make the most of your stamps
5. sketches and templates for you to use
6. regular pics and product listing of various projects I make
7. calendar of upcoming events
8. arranging a regular newsletter to be sent out either via email or mail

I can offer a range of services, starting with a party where you and a number of your friends/family get together for a couple of hours to have a bit of fun, make some cards and/or scrapbook pages and have a lot of laughs. Of course, the hostess of this party is able to earn free stamps and products to either kickstart her new passion, or to add to her existing stash!

I am also going to offer a regular workshop or event where for a nominal fee, people can come and make a range of paper crafts, learn different techniques and have full use of my proucts. This also leads into offering "Stamp Clubs" which I will be discussing in detail on the Graceful blog.

Of course, I can also accept orders from anyone by phone, email or in person that wants to order some of the vast SU! range, but doesn't want to hold a party.

So bookmark my site (http://www.gracefulimpressions.blogspot.com/) and pop over regularly to check what I have on offer. Orders can be sent right around Australia (via Aust Post) and are delivered from the warehouse directly to you. This means, less waiting time for you to get the stamps and product that you ordered!

If anyone wants any further information on any of the SU! products (including the newly released 2009- 10 Ideas Book and Catalogue), drop me an email at sam.simpson@bigpond.com

1 comment:

Carol (honeywine) said...

good luck with the new venture Sam - the SU products are awesome!! Cute bisness name for it too!